Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Blogging

I am hundred and ten present sure all of as know what blogging is one way or another am also sure that majority of us has heard of different definition of it too. I have too. Of all the definition I have heard of blogging, my personal favorite is from the Blogger; the blog sphere that is owned by Google. “A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world. Your blog is whatever you want it to be. There are millions of them, in all shapes and sizes, and there are no real rules. In simple terms, a blog is a website, where you write stuff on an ongoing basis.” Well now that we know what a blog is, let’s talk about the process of writing blogging.

The theme

For sure for any thing you do you have to have a purposes isn’t. Well, then there had to be A reason for why you want to bog too. The reasons can be many for instances, to entertain yourself, to inform others, or for marketing purpose. But whatever your reason is it would eventually relate to your theme. The question is how do you pick your Theme? My suggestion is first identify your interest and passion, because remember you have to talk about It and if you have no Interest in it, it makes had to make it natural. The other way you can pick your theme is to fine something that is popular and ongoing topic. The risk to this theme is though it can be very competitive because most others would blog about it too.

The Idea

Remember when I said pick a theme that you are most passionate about. The reason I said this is because sometimes if you don’t have interest to it. It is can be hard to come up with things to write about. But let's say you are in this situation that you don't know or you run out ideas to write about.
When I found my self in these situations I usually look the internet on related topics and read some articles or blogs just enough to come up with an idea of my own. Or the other thing I do in these conditions is to give it time until some thing come to my mined. Well let say both of the methods didn’t work for you. What then? Sorry, at this point I would stop trying and forget about blogging and get on with life. I am just kidding. The Other thing you can do to solve this problem some times is to read some ones blog article on a related themes and to give your comment or opinion about the article on your blog page.

The Writing

OK! I have an idea of what I want to write about, I am ready to grab a pen and let it out. When I rich to this point I usually take blank piece of paper and write a rough draft more like a free write. With out no worry about the word choose or the grammatical error. When I am done with the rough draft I would gave my self some times before I go back and revise it. Then I would go back an revise until to the point that I am satisfied.

Need More Content?

When this is happening gating outside sources of content and inspiration is advised. In doing this the key point to Keep in mind is that, always to find credible sources otherwise you would also loss your creditability, which I am sure you don’t want to happen.

The Hook

The secret to this is always to be honest and transparent. Your readers are already interested to read your article because of the topic. The question is how to keep them? The way to keep your readers is to be passionate and sincere about what you are talking about also knows what you talking about. A Blog that is passionless and dry tend to not attract any one. I mean who want to read something that the author himself doesn’t believe in.

The Voice and Staying Connected

Being consistent is a key thing in blogging. When I say consistency is both in your topic and voice. Readers like to know what to expect out of what they are going to read to some extent. So if you constantly change thus to aspects of your blog you will end up loosing the respect of your readers. In addition to thus two key points being updated helps two.

You should also know:

-That if you are interested in blogging you had to enjoy writing and reading.
- That when you plan to blog be welling to learn and take criticism.
- That if you want to blog you want t to have more time and be willing to work hard.

No comments: